Work

Megan Fox:"I have no plans of getting married soon"

The sexy and hot "Transformers" star Megan Fox explains, "I am impulsive and I love my boyfriend but I have no plans of getting married any time soon."


Hollywood bombshell Megan Fox had gotten an engagement ring from on-again/off-again fiancé Brian Austin Green, but told "Extra" that Megan Fox has no plans to walk down the aisle anytime soon!

"I'm not going to be married -- I'm not the marrying type," Megan Fox admits to "Extra" on the set of Megan Fox new film, adding, "and I know what your next question is going to be -- you're going to ask me, 'Why are you engaged if you're not the marrying type?"

Megan Fox's next flick, "Jennifer's Body," slashes into theatres September 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe via email

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My Headlines

submit to reddit free search engine website submission top optimization My Zimbio
Top Stories Actors & Celebrities Blog Directory http://www.wikio.com On our way to 1,000,000 rss feeds - millionrss.com Feedage Grade A rated
Preview on Feedage: updated-celebrity-hot Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to RSS Web Reader View with Feed Reader Add to NewsBurst Add to meta RSS Add to Windows Live
Rojo RSS reader iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Celebrity Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory