Work

Emma Watson And The Deathly Hallows Interview

Read the exclusive Emma Watson And The Deathly Hallows Interview. Emma was bittersweet as she discussed the ending of her childhood's work, but she is already at work on another film...read on to find out what she has in store for us. But warning, there are a few SPOILERS for those who haven't read the book!


Can you talk about your last scene as Hermione? What was it, and what were you feeling?

The last shot we did was this kind of strange moment when we dive into the fireplace at the Ministry of Magic. It was actually for Part 1, not Part 2. Dan, Rupert, and I one by one jumped onto these blue safety mats basically, and that was the shot. That was it. It seemed like kind of a strange one to go out on, but David made the point that we were like leaping into the unknown. It was kind of a perfect metaphor for what we were about to go into. It’s so funny, I can’t tell you how I felt when we were shooting it. I was sort of numb.

Were there any other last moments—a last scene at Hogwarts or a last scene filmed with someone—that stick out in your mind?

It’s so funny. This film was obviously incredibly challenging for me. It really pushed me as an actress, but at the same time I was able to use a lot of my own genuine emotions I felt about lasts and all of it coming to an end. I was able to bring how I was feeling to the role, so a perfect example of that was the scene where we stand on the bridge after the battle before we flash forward. I remember just feeling exactly how Hermione would be feeling. Just, wow this is all coming to an end, look at everything we’ve achieved. The set was actually built looking out over Leavesden Studios, which is where I grew up, essentially, and spent the last twelve years. So yeah, not much acting required really, it was all just alive for me.

What character traits do you share with Hermione?

Not so much now, but I guess earnestness, an eagerness to please and to do the right thing—terrified of ever getting into trouble. I’m very heady in the same way that she is; I’m constantly thinking three, four moves ahead. I try to intellectualize a lot, which she does as well, obviously. I’m very determined as well. I like to think that I’m loyal in the same way that she is. I’m a bit of a feminist in the same way that she is. I will speak my mind. It’s hard to say, really. I feel so much of me went into her and so much of her went into me. I can’t really differentiate too much anymore it’s all a bit of a blur.

More part of interview left......

Read the full story Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe via email

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My Headlines

submit to reddit free search engine website submission top optimization My Zimbio
Top Stories Actors & Celebrities Blog Directory http://www.wikio.com On our way to 1,000,000 rss feeds - millionrss.com Feedage Grade A rated
Preview on Feedage: updated-celebrity-hot Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to RSS Web Reader View with Feed Reader Add to NewsBurst Add to meta RSS Add to Windows Live
Rojo RSS reader iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Celebrity Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory